The last day of the Transfer Markey window is finally here. By tonight we will know how the full squad of FC Barcelona will look, at least until January. However, ho will come? Who will leave? We will get all the answers by tonight. So follow us here and on Social Media, and join our Live Coverage in the last hours of the market. These are the last moves of Barça in the transfer market of Summer 2021. It was a long and emotional summer, mainly due to losing Leo Messi. But there was a lot more going on.
As we all remember, Barça started the Transfer Window with a lot of optimism. Furthermore, the signings Memphis Depay, Aguero, Eric Garcia and Emerson in only few days was great. But the whole summer turned out bad once Leo left the club, with all the noise that came with it. Hopefully the process of healing the club financially in underway. nd we see some last minute movements that adds money to the club.
We’ll update this page as soon as something is happening. But make sure you follow our Twitter page for the fastest updates in the last day of the Transfer Market for Barça.
@FabrizioRomano: Saúl to Chelsea is a done deal – meaning we will have to wait and see what happens with Griezmann and Luuk de Jong. Furthermore, Barcelona have been given a time of 20 more minutes to close the Griezmann and Luuk de Jong deals.
0:00: Transfer Window is shut! Did they manage to organize all the paperwork?
@Alfremartinezz: It seems that Antoine Griezmann is staying at Barcelona.
@manucarreno [ser]: Saúl’s transfer was not sealed in time, thus it hasn’t been possible to do Griezmann’s.
23:40: Everything is about to collapse?
@FabrizioRomano via Twitch says: Antoine Griezmann to Atleti and Luuk De Jong to Barca deals are both in danger. They are all linked to Saul’s departure who still has not signed all the paperwork.
22:30: Griezmann to Atletico
1.5 hours until the transfer market closes, and Barça still has moves to do. However, will these moves do good for us? We’ll have to wait and see.
- Antoine Griezmann to Atlético Madrid. Done according to.@MatteMoretto. Moreover, it will be a loan with buy option for €40m. He signs for 2 seasons plus 1 optional.
- @HelenaCondis reports: Luuk de Jong’s loan to Barça is almost closed. Furthermore, Sevilla asks for a symbolic payment to compensate. However, sources in the negotiations inform that they do not speak of exact amounts, but that there will be some money.
22:00: Olmo off. Griezmann and Luuk De Jong will probably happen
- OLMO OFF: According to @berger_pj, RB Leipzig’s decision to not let Dani Olmo leave is definitive.
20:30: Luuk de Jong swap with Pjanic?
- According to many reports, Barcelona are willing to negotiate a swap deal with Sevilla involving Luuk De Jong and Miralem Pjanić.
- @FabrizioRomano on Twitch: Antoine Griezmann to Atlético Madrid. Moreover, this is a work in progress.
19:30: Official announcements time
- Tottenham announce the signing of Emerson Royal
- Official: Rey Manaj loan to Spezia is now official.
- Official: Ilaix Moriba is a RB Leipzig player
18:00 – Dani Olmo rumors are heating up!
6 hours to go in the Transfer Window for Barça.
- According to many sources, Barça today made an offer of €75m to Leipzig for Dani Olmo. There is an agreement with the player for 5 years. Moreover, Barcelona are negotiating with RB Leipzig for the transfer.
- Update by @albert_roge about a signing for Barcelona B : Barça has already paid the €2m clause for Abdessamad Ezzalzouli. Therefore, the 19-year-old Moroccan winger joins Barça B.
- @Tanziloic reports that the possibility of Antoine Griezmann returning to Atlético Madrid is significant. The two clubs are discussing the form of the deal now. However, the only certainty: no discussion with Joao Félix.
- OFFICIAL: Agreement with Sergio Busquets and Jordi Alba over salary reduction. Thus, Sergio Agüero is now registered in La Liga.
- Official: Oscar Mingueza was promoted to the first team & has been registered with the league.
- Meanwhile, @ffpolo updates on Griezmann: Atlético responded to Barça: João Félix will not leave but they are only open to getting Griezmann on loan. Moreover, Griezmann isn’t aware of a possible operation but if a proposal arrived he would value it.
17:00 : Felix – Griezmann looks impossible
- @tjuanmarti reports that Saúl Ñíguez-Antoine Griezmann swap: No chance!
According to @RodrigoFaez, @samuelmarsden & @moillorens, the FÉLIX-GRIEZMANN operation is 99.9% impossible because Atlético don’t want to release Félix, despite the conversations. Moreover, no one rule out that Atlético may try to include Saúl in this swap deal.
- Meanwhile, Jandro officially stays with Barcelona B!
16:00 : Atletico negotiating for Griezmann?
- According to @moillorens & @samuelmarsden, Felix’s agent, Jorge Mendes, is working as an intermediary on the operation. Sources close to Griezmann say a deal is not “impossible”. However, sources involved in the negotiations acknowledge it will be difficult to sort out so close to Tuesday’s transfer deadline.
- @FabrizioRomano confirms: Rey Manaj joins Italian side Spezia from Barcelona on loan with buy option for €3m, confirmed. Moreover, paperworks completed and signed. Expect the official announcement soon.
15:00 : Griezmann – Felix swap can happen?
- According to @carrusel, Atlético Madrid are open to negotiating with Barcelona for Antoine Griezmann but WITHOUT including João Félix in the deal. Meanwhile, the reliable @ffpolo reports that Jorge Mendes is looking for a solution for João Félix who is not indisputable for Simeone. Barça asked for a loan but Atlético Madrid refused. However, if a proposal comes for Griezmann in the afternoon, he would value it.
- Meanwhile, Busquets’ salary cut looks set:
14:00 : Transfer Market looks stuck for Barça
- @FabrizioRomano confirms on Twitch: Dani Olmo is staying at RB Leipzig, no chance for him to join Barcelona.
- According to @Santi_J_FM, Barcelona enquired Mauro Icardi and his entourage in the last days. But the operation was deemed too complex.
- @xavitorresll [tv3] with an update: Barcelona have proposed a swap deal of Antoine Griezmann and João Félix. However, the operation will be very hard due to the difference in salaries of the two players.
- @tjuanmarti on @FabrizioRomano twitch: “Barcelona would be delighted to sell Griezmann.”
- Miralem Pjanić’s environment are pessimistic. Furthermore, they ensure that they no longer expect the player’s departure in the final hours of the window.
13:00 Pjanic to Juve OFF
- @FabrizioRomano confirms: Juventus are not planning a move for Miralem Pjanić or any other player. Therefore, they are happy with Moise Kean as their final signing.
- Meanwhile, @MikeVerweij telks us that Barcelona and Villarreal enquired about André Onana.
- Furthermore, the signing of Marc Cucurella to.Brighton is official. Therefore, 1.8m Euros will go to Barcelona in the process.
Moreover, Barcelona tried to get rid of Samuel Umtiti in every way. His departure was considered essential. Despite having offers, Umtiti did not accept any of the approaches. Moreover, none of the offers reached 20% of his current salary.
- Update by @gerardromero: Edinson Cavani said yes to Barcelona. Therefore, negotiations with Manchester United continue. Right now he’s the only one saying that his signing is possible.
- @FabrizioRomano confirms: Manchester United are on the same position since days. Therefore, Edinson Cavani is part of their project and if nothing crazy happens, he will stay.
- According to Helena Condis, Héctor Bellerin, who Barcelona considered yesterday, is close to joining Real Betis on loan from Arsenal.
- If there are no last minute changes Álex Collado will stay at Barcelona.
Rey announcement soon. Cavani an option?
- According to @FabrizioRomano, Rey Manaj’s move to Spezia will be completed today. It’ll be a loan deal with an option to buy. Moreover, personal terms agreed, final details between clubs remain – deal done and confirmed.
- According to @gerardromero, Barça are working to sign Edinson Cavani. The negotiation are well advanced, but it’s not easy.
- Meanwhile, ther sources claim that Cavani is currently NOT an option that Barçacan pay for.
11:00: Neto set to stay. Olmo?
- @ESPNDeportes: Villarreal have ruled out signing Neto. Therefore he will stay at Barcelona practically as a fact.
- New name on the table. @mcgrathmike say that Barcelona have held talks over a deal for Dani Olmo with RB Leipzig.
- @FabrizioRomano: Medicals successfully completed for Emerson Royal as new Tottenham player.
- @samuelmarsden: Miralem Pjanić’s camp is pessimistic about chances of a move away from Barcelona materialising today. Therefore, barring late twists he looks set to stay at the Camp Nou for now. here he knows he won’t get playing time.
- Cavani seems to have very slim chances to arrive
10:00: Pjanic and Juve will meet again today
- @alexpintanel [gol]: Emerson Royal did not train today with permission from the club. Furthermore, A move to Tottenham Hotspur is closing in.
- Via @_Morik92_@JuveFanInfoFR: A new meeting between Juventus and Miralem Pjanić’s entourage will take place this noon.
- Meanwhile, in Leipzig:
9:00 : Emerson deal is DONE, Riqui going nowhere
- @FabrizioRomano announces: Emerson Royal to Tottenham Hotspur: Here We Go, Done Deal! Furthermore, €30m total fee with add-ons, Real Betis will receive €5m.
- MD: The futures of Miralem Pjanić, Álex Collado and Rey Manaj will be up in the air until the last moments.
- @martinezferran: At Barcelona they see the signing of a forward as very complicated. Furthermore, Barça tracks the market against the clock to incorporate a number 9. hey will try until the end, but the little economic margin makes it very difficult.
- Riqui Puig does not consider leaving Barcelona.
6:00 : DeadlineDay in Underway!
Things started to heat up from yesterday. Months later, suddenly Barça became active in the transfer market.
- According to @86_longo, Emerson Royal will undergo his medicals with the Spurs in the morning.
- Paperworks completed between Barcelona and RB Leipzig for Ilaix Moriba’s transfer, according to @FabrizioRomano. Furthermore, he transfer will be for €16m fixed plus variables. Ilaix is already in Germany and will undergo a medical check-up tomorrow.
- There is no way Mario Mandzukić joins Barcelona as a free agent according to @FabrizioRomano.
- Barcelona are in advanced talks. Moreover, Rey Manaj to Italian side Spezia Calcio, according to @MatteMoretto. Moreover, eal expected to be completed in the next few hours.
- Meanwhile, according to @rubenuria, through Jorge Mendes Barcelona have proposed the loan of João Félix. Barça and Mendes insist. However, Atlético Madrid sources confirm Barça’s interest but don’t contemplate Félix’s departure as of now.